Friday, April 30, 2010

Ladies, I need some advice. my wife and my?

3 girlfriends refuse to get along.





I've tried everything, including new shoes all around. But it didn't help.





Poll:


How can I keep all four happy?Ladies, I need some advice. my wife and my?
I use to have the same problem then I just told them get along or get outLadies, I need some advice. my wife and my?
get a bigger bed
YOU NEED T O GET A REAL LIFE.OR IF IT'S


FOR REAL.I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.
My advice is to talk to your wife and see how she gets her 3 boyfriends to get along with each other and then take her advice.
Let them all bring they boyfriends along for the ride as well.





Equality does a lot to keep women happy.
mrsM knows all.





Pick her for BA.





Plus have you seen her shoes?!?!
get new girlfriends.....
have an orgy.....haha...


tell them they have too....lol
I thought you were going to Mexico?


;)
buy a few puppies





wait a week





threaten to kill the pups if they all don't start getting along
  • pop beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment